You are hereSupport Us ›
Capital Campaign Update--March 2015
We are excited to report we are nearing completion of our Capital Campaign. As of March 1, 2015, we have raised $17,334,242 since the campaign began in 2006. With an entire budget of $17,724,976 we have $390,734 left to raise in order complete this major campaign. We are grateful to our donors and supporters whom have helped us reached this point in our history.
If you know of an individual, corporation or foundation that would be helpful in retiring the remaining cost of our campaign, please contact Dr. Debrah Hall, Head of School and Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or (713) 479-0800 to discuss.
- Photos of our groundbreaking celebration held on March 13, 2008
- Progress of the Chrysalis Building
- Progress of the Butterfly Building
- Progress of the Monarch Center
- Video of the dedication of our new campus, with the Honorable James A. Baker, III
- Announcement of the completion of Phase One of our capital campaign
To learn more about the building project, or to find out how you can get involved, please contact Dr. Debrah Hall, Head of Institute and School.
- About Us
- Support Us
- News & Events
- Resource Center
- Contact Us
Tax Exempt Status
The Monarch Institute is a tax-exempt organization with 501(c)(3) status from the Internal Revenue Service. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.